- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Aleppo pepper
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine first five ingredients for glaze.
- Place chicken thighs in single layer in shallow baking dish, drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Roast chicken pieces for 45 minutes, then drain off most of pan juices.
- Brush thighs generously with glaze, and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with any remaining glaze spooned over chicken.