- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemongrass stalk, dry leaves removed, sliced thinly
- I medium fresh jalapeno chili, sliced with seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch salt
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients
- Let simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Let cool for another 10 minutes, then transfer to blender and through feeder in blender lid, gradually add:
- up to 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Consistency ought to be a creamy texture.
- Gradually add more oil for thicker dressing, if desired.
- Store in glass jar or container, refrigerate any unused portion.